Glycine Soja Oil – Why You Need Some
Popularly known as soybean oil, glycine soja oil is derived from the plant of soybean and is used in a wide variety of hair care and skin care products. You can find it being used everywhere, from shampoos, cleansers and sunscreens to even conditioners. The two main characteristics of this oil which make it a popular choice in the skin care industry are that it is a superb moisturizer and a natural emollient. Also, the presence of two ingredients namely sterolins and linoleic acid make this oil extremely beneficial for your hair and skin.
Why do you need the Glycine Soja Oil?
The presence of fatty acids in this oil help restore the lost glow on your skin, keeping it looking healthier. You will also find vitamin B complex and vitamin C in this oil which are natural antioxidants. They help to prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and restore your long lost radiance. It is quite effective in improving your skin texture and making it look brighter than before.
The different advantages
Soybean oil helps inhibit the production of metalloproteinase enzymes which cause the skin’s collagen to break down. By doing so, it helps the skin to stay and look younger and firmer for years to come.
The major benefits of soybean oil on our skin are mentioned below:
- Improves skin’s appearance – Glycine soja oil is loaded with isoflavonoids and this component helps the oil to protect the skin from all sorts of damage and also promotes the growth of healthy skin cells with regular application. Fine lines and wrinkles are the first signs of aging that start showing soon after you reach the age of 30 but this oil has the ability to diminish the appearance of these signs and make your skin look younger and healthier than before.
- Improve skin’s health – Soybean oil helps protects your skin from free radical damage due to its high content of antioxidants. It helps to promote the growth of healthy skin cells and thereby visibly improving your skin’s health.
- Customized moisturizing – Soybean oil can be used by people having combination, dry and oily skin as the moisturizing that it offers works well with all types of skin. It softens the skin, makes it smooth and nourishes it from within regardless of the skin type.
- Removes skin blemishes – People who suffer from skin blemishes such as acne or dark spots should apply soybean oil infused skin care products. They help to remove skin blemishes and give the skin a healthier look.
Vine Vera Products with Glycine Soja Oil
If you are looking to reduce blemishes and moisturize your skin, you might want your skin care product to have glycine soja oil. There are a number of Vine Vera skin care products having it. The products which contain this oil as a principal ingredient are given below.
- High Potency Contour Eye Firming
- Pinot Noir Longevity Cream
- Vitamin C Day Cream
- Vitamin C Day Cream
- Vitamin C Mask
- Zinfandel Skin Tone Serum
- Eye Collection Dark Circle Eye
Whether you use it to firm the area around the eye or just as a skin tone serum, the glycine soja oil will start to show effects in a couple of weeks.