Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil – Advantages
Also known as sunflower oil, helianthus annuus seed oil is loaded with vitamin E. Being lightweight in nature, sunflower oil has the ability to soften the skin and retain moisture without leaving behind an oily residue which makes it a popular choice as a skin care ingredient. Moreover, it also helps to form a natural barrier on the skin’s outermost layer and protects it from all kinds of damage.
Benefits of the Annuus Seed Oil
This oil contains antioxidants like vitamin A, C and E making it a superb anti-aging ingredient that helps protect the skin from all types of damage. It helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and makes the skin look younger and radiant. You will also find nutrients such as copper, omega-6 fatty acids, iron, zinc, calcium and palmitic acid in this oil.
This oil contains linoleic and oleic acid which help boost cell production and have a calming effect on our skin. It is also considered by some to be safer and more powerful than olive oil for the skin care of newborns.
Let us now discuss the major benefits this oil has on our skin:
- Reduces acne – The biggest benefit of this oil is that helps you to fight off acne. When the glands produce excess sebum or get blocked due to bacteria, it results in acne. This oil helps prevent the clogging of the sebum glands with bacteria. It helps protect your skin and nourish it while also creating a protective outer layer.
- Protects from sun damage – One of the leading causes of skin aging is exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun. Helianthus annuus seed oil helps reduce sun damage by acting as a shield against such harmful rays by forming a protective layer on the skin.
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects – Sunflower oil is quite rich in vitamin E and this is why it helps in improving the skin’s overall appearance. Its anti-inflammatory property works to help reduce skin inflammation and boosts new skin cell production so that you feel refreshed and rejuvenated with regular application.
- Acts as an effective emollient – The reason why this oil is popularly used as a moisturizer is that it is an effective emollient that leaves behind no oily residue when applied. It gives the skin a smoother and hydrated look.
- Prevents early aging – With regular use of this oil, your skin can be protected from free radical and sun damage. This will help in preserving the collagen and elastin content in the skin thereby helping to prevent early or premature aging of the skin.
Vine Vera products that have the Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
Looking for a product that has the helianthus annuus seed oil? You will find a number of Vine Vera skin care products with the seed oil. If you are looking for the products in the Vine Vera collections that contain this oil as a major ingredient are mentioned below.
- High Potency Cream
- Malbec Redefying Cream
- Merlot Day Cream
- Merlot Night Cream
- Shiraz Instentic Facelift
- Vitamin C Day Cream
Whether it be a cream or a facelift, this seed oil can help you take care of your skin and reinvigorate it. You will surely be surprised by the amazing effects of this oil. If you have any questions in mind, do let us know.